Beach House Information
Bedroom 1: King bed w\private bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds Twin/Twin
Maximum Occupancy: 8 people (including children)
Vehicle Limit: 4 (includes trailers)
Nightly Minimum: 2 nights
Check In and Out Times: Check-In 3 p.m.. Check-out 11 a.m.
RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: Please note that this is NOT a party house. This home is intended for responsible adults and families only and should be respected as such. Take the time to read through and understand the house rules prior to booking.
This home is perfect for your coastal escape! Located just steps away from the beach in the Bluewater Subdivision. Blue Water Escape was built in 2020 and features all the comforts of home. Enjoy your day down at the beach or sitting on the spacious covered deck taking in the sights and sounds the beach has to offer. Open concept living, dining and kitchen makes this a perfect home for your family and friends.
This home features a well equipped kitchen including a versatile coffee maker that can use grounds or pods. Ample dining space at the dining table as well as the counter with 4 bar stools. After your fun day at the beach relax on the plush sofa and watch a movie on the 55″ smart TV with DIRECTV. This home sleeps 8 guests between the 3 bedrooms. Enjoy a spacious master suite with an en suite bath featuring a large walk in shower, dual closets, and a built in safe for your valuables. Bedroom 2 has ample space and features a queen size bed and bedroom 3 consists of two sets of twin/twin bunk beds, a storage cabinet, and closet with built in shelving. Each bedroom includes a smart TV and luggage racks.
After your day at the beach or evening stroll taking in the gorgeous sunsets here on Bolivar you can rinse the sand away in our outdoor shower featuring hot/cold water. Enjoy a meal under the home with the provided charcoal grill and relax at the picnic tables while enjoying the Gulf coast breeze. The built in bar is perfect for entertaining your family and friends.
This home is located next to our “Crystal Sands” rental and just one house down from our “Sea Bliss” rental, making this the perfect home for families that may want to vacation together and not stay together.
Address for the Blue Water Escape
843 O’Neal Rd, Crystal Beach, TX 77650
Hotel Occupancy Tax
Rate (Galveston County): 6%
Blue Water Escapes Cleaning Fee: $165
Blue Wave Vacation Rentals partners with local professional cleaning providers to insure that these homes are properly reset, cleaned, sanitized and fresh before you arrive. The cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation charge. The Cleaning Fee is a one time upfront payment. It’s the same amount whether you are staying the 2 night minimum, or an extended stay. This fee is also taxable in accordance with the Texas Comptroller.
Blue Water Escape Security Deposit: $250 (pre-authorization)
If the booking is canceled more than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival check-in date, a full refund will be issued.
In the event of a cancellation made between 29 and 16 days prior to the scheduled arrival check-in date, the security deposit amount will be forfeited. However, any money paid upfront for the booking will be refunded.
If the booking is canceled within 15 days of the scheduled arrival check-in date and time, all payments made will be forfeited.
At Blue Wave Vacation Rentals, we understand that plans can change unexpectedly. Therefore, we highly recommend securing separate Vacation Cancellation and Interruption Insurance to safeguard your trip investment. Please note that we do not directly provide this insurance option.
For your convenience, we suggest considering Pablow travel insurance, a trusted provider. Pablow offers comprehensive coverage to protect your non-refundable trip costs in case of cancellation due to circumstances such as illness, inclement weather, job loss, and more.
To obtain a quote, please visit: https://bwvr.pablow.io
Security checkups can and will occur to deter fraud. Guests that disregard this house rule will result in loss of all funds (including security deposit) as well as immediate termination of the booking.
- NO PARTIES, PROMS OR FAMILY REUNIONS – There are many other homes in Crystal Beach that will accommodate. Please respect our home.
- MINIMUM RENTAL AGE =  : Government ID is required to verify prior to check-in.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED : Blue Water Escape – Sample Rental Agreement
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LIMIT =  : The maximum occupancy limit includes children and visiting guests and there should never be more than this amount of people on the property at any given time. Maximum Occupancy Limit is the Maximum amount of people occupying the property (including the grounds) at any given time. This has nothing to do with how many are staying/sleeping in the home. Bookings found to be over this limit will result in immediate termination of the booking loss of all funds (including security deposit). If this does not work for you, then feel free to move along. This has become a major issue with just about all rentals in the area.
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE LIMIT =  : Maximum Vehicle limit at any given time on the property is four . Trailers, Golf Carts, Side-by-sides each count as a vehicle. Tents, Campers, large trailers as well as cargo trailers are not permitted.
- PET POLICY: Sorry, but no pets of any kind are allowed on the property. This is strictly a pet allergen free home.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING: There is no smoking or vaping in the house or upstairs. Smoking/vaping is permitted downstairs only. Pick up all cigarette butts and disposable vapes
- NEIGHBORLY ETIQUETTE/NOISE: Blue Wave Vacation Rentals reputation with the neighbors is important to us. Please be respectful and reduce music/people volume outside (especially between the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m).
- OUTDOOR COOKING: No grilling/cooking on upper deck. This is a fire hazard and against the Galveston County ordinance. Charcoal grill is provided downstairs.
- FIREWORKS & OPEN FLAMES: Burning candles, using fireworks, open flames of any kind (other than grilling downstairs) are strictly prohibited in the home or on property. Campfires & fireworks are allowed on the beach.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR FURNITURE: Do not take furniture outside or off property. Isn’t it sad that we have to add that…
- USE OF KITCHEN: Use of kitchen require guests to clean and put away all kitchen items used (this is not covered in the the “cleaning fee”).
- AEROBIC TREATMENT SYSTEM: Coastal septic systems are delicate. Do Not flush any feminine products, diapers, baby wipes or wet wipes of any kind.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in is at 3 p.m. If the home is available earlier, we will reach out to notify you.
- DEPARTURE TIME: A firm Check-out time is at 11 a.m. on the scheduled day of your departure.
Virtual Tour of the Blue Water Escape
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Air Filter, Balcony, Barbecue, Bed Sheets, Board Games & Puzzles, Cable TV, Closet / Drawers, Coffee Maker, Cooking Basics - Pots & Pans - Oil - Salt & Pepper, Crockery and Cutlery, Dining area, Dishwasher, DVD Player, First Aid Kit, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot Water, Iron, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave Oven, Outdoor Shower, Oven, Safe Box, Sea View, Shampoo, Smart TVs, Smoke Detector in every room, Soap, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer, Water Kettle
- View: Beach View
- Size: 1333ft²
- Bed Type: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2x Twin/Twin Bunk Beds
- Categories: 3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
Prices start at: $ 454 for 2 nights