Beach House Information
Bedroom 1: King bed w\private bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds Twin/Twin
Maximum Occupancy: 8 people (including children)
Nightly Minimum: 2 nights
Check In and Out Times: Check-In 3 p.m.. Check-out 11 a.m.
RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: Please note that this is NOT a party house. This home is intended for responsible adults and families only and should be respected as such. Take the time to read through and understand the house rules prior to booking.
This home is ready for your unforgettable beach experience. Crystal Sands was built in 2020 and features all the comforts of home. This 3 bedroom 2 bath beach house is just steps away from the beach in the Bluewater Subdivision. The home features a spacious open concept living, kitchen and dining area perfect for your getaway with friends and family. The kitchen is stocked with all you need and features a versatile coffee maker that can use grounds or pods. There is ample seating at the counter and as well as the dining table where you can enjoy meals or a night of playing games with the family. Sit back and relax on the comfortable sofa and watch a movie on the 55″ smart TV with DIRECTV after a long day at the beach. This home features a spacious master suite with an en suite bath featuring a large walk in shower, dual closets, and a built in safe for your valuables. Bedroom 2 has ample space and features a queen size bed and bedroom 3 consists of two sets of twin/twin bunk beds, a storage cabinet, and closet with built in shelving. All bedrooms include a smart TV and luggage racks.
Crystal sands is located on a beach access road making it easy to get to the beach. After your day at the beach we offer a place to shake the sand off with a quick warm rinse in the outdoor shower featuring hot/cold water. The home features an area underneath the house with a charcoal grill, bar and two picnic tables for enjoying your meal and the breeze from the Gulf while having privacy from neighbors. The large covered upper deck makes sitting and enjoying the views and sounds of the waves relaxing and the perfect way to end any day at the beach.
This home is located between two of our other Rentals, “Blue Water Escape” and “Sea Bliss” making this the perfect home for families that may want to vacation together and not stay together.
Address for the Crystal Sands
847 O’Neal Rd, Crystal Beach, TX 77650
Hotel Occupancy Tax
Rate (Galveston County): 6%
Crystal Sands Cleaning Fee: $165
Blue Wave Vacation Rentals partners with local professional cleaning providers to insure that these homes are properly reset, cleaned, sanitized and fresh before you arrive. The cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation charge. The Cleaning Fee is a one time upfront payment. It’s the same amount whether you are staying the 2 night minimum, or an extended stay. This fee is also taxable in accordance with the Texas Comptroller.
Crystal Sands Security Deposit: $250 (pre-authorization)
A full refund will be given if the booking is canceled prior to 30 days of the scheduled arrival check in date.
If the booking is canceled between 29 – 16 days prior to the scheduled arrival check in date, the security deposit amount will be forfeited, but money paid upfront will be refunded. All payments made will be forfeit if booking is canceled between 15 days of the scheduled arrival check in date and time.
Security checkups can and will occur to deter fraud. Guests that disregard this house rule will result in loss of all funds (including security deposit) as well as immediate termination of the booking.
- NO PARTIES, PROMS OR FAMILY REUNIONS – There are many other homes in Crystal Beach that will accommodate. Please respect our home.
- MINIMUM RENTAL AGE =  : Government ID is required to verify prior to check-in.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED : Crystal Sands – Sample Rental Agreement
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LIMIT =  : The maximum occupancy limit includes children and visiting guests and there should never be more than this amount of people on the property at any given time. Maximum Occupancy Limit is the Maximum amount of people occupying the property (including the grounds) at any given time. This has nothing to do with how many are staying/sleeping in the home. Bookings found to be over this limit will result in immediate termination of the booking loss of all funds (including security deposit). If this does not work for you, then feel free to move along. This has become a major issue with just about all rentals in the area.
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE LIMIT =  : Maximum Vehicle limit at any given time on the property is four . Trailers, Golf Carts, Side-by-sides each count as a vehicle. Tents, Campers, large trailers as well as cargo trailers are not permitted.
- PET POLICY: Sorry, but no pets of any kind are allowed on the property. This is strictly a pet allergen free home.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING: There is no smoking or vaping in the house or upstairs. Smoking/vaping is permitted downstairs only. Pick up all cigarette butts and disposable vapes
- NEIGHBORLY ETIQUETTE/NOISE: Blue Wave Vacation Rentals reputation with the neighbors is important to us. Please be respectful and reduce music/people volume outside (especially between the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m).
- OUTDOOR COOKING: No grilling/cooking on upper deck. This is a fire hazard and against a Galveston County ordinance. Charcoal grill is provided downstairs.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR FURNITURE: Do not take furniture outside or off property (Isn’t it sad that we have to add that…)
- USE OF KITCHEN: Use of kitchen require guests to clean and put away all kitchen items used (this is not covered in the the “cleaning fee”).
- AEROBIC TREATMENT SYSTEM: Coastal septic systems are delicate. Do Not flush any feminine products, diapers, baby wipes or wet wipes of any kind.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in is at 3 p.m. If the home is available earlier, we will reach out to notify you.
- DEPARTURE TIME: A firm Check-out time is at 11 a.m. on the scheduled day of your departure.
Virtual Tour of the Crystal Sands
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Air Filter, Balcony, Barbecue, Bed Sheets, Board Games & Puzzles, Cable TV, Closet / Drawers, Coffee Maker, Cooking Basics - Pots & Pans - Oil - Salt & Pepper, Crockery and Cutlery, Dining area, Dishwasher, DVD Player, Essentials (Towels, First Aid Kit, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot Water, Iron, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave Oven, Outdoor Shower, Oven, Safe Box, Sea View, Shampoo, Smart TVs, Smoke Detector in every room, Soap, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer, Water Kettle
- View: Beach View
- Size: 1333ft²
- Bed Type: King, Queen, 2x Twin/Twin Bunk Beds
- Categories: 3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
Prices start at: $ 454 for 2 nights
Rated 4.83 out of 5.
Looks exactly as advertised. Great location on crystal beach. Near the beach
Rated 4.83 out of 5.
Great location. New construction. Relaxing stay.
Rated 4.67 out of 5.
Remote for a girls only trip best for family ,friend trips with guy and girls, or get away for Couples. Very clean and modern all the modern conveniences. Slept great ! WiFi worked… Read more
Remote for a girls only trip best for family ,friend trips with guy and girls, or get away for Couples. Very clean and modern all the modern conveniences. Slept great ! WiFi worked perfect for remote school and zoom meetings. No printer so bring your own if you need to work.
Rated 4 out of 5.
We loved our stayed at Crystal Sands. The house was extremely clean which is very important. The decor was very inviting. To be given 5 stars the mattresses needed to be more comfo… Read more
We loved our stayed at Crystal Sands. The house was extremely clean which is very important. The decor was very inviting. To be given 5 stars the mattresses needed to be more comfortable. I would suggest a baking dish for quiche or baking a casserole.
Blue Wave Vacation Rentals Response: We truly appreciate the feedback. We have since added casserole dishes to our homes.
Rated 5 out of 5.
This was our first stay at the Crystal Sands property. The house was amazing! The views of the beach were perfect, there was plenty of space for my family and the home was super cl… Read more
This was our first stay at the Crystal Sands property. The house was amazing! The views of the beach were perfect, there was plenty of space for my family and the home was super clean and well taken care of. We felt really comfortable staying there. The owners were so prompt in answering all my questions by either text or email. Great communication! We had no issues during our stay at all and will be back to stay at this home again very soon.
Rated 5 out of 5.
Perfect Beach Home: This home was in a great location, just steps from the beach and with a great view. Beautifully decorated and furnished, spotlessly clean, and with so many thou… Read more
Perfect Beach Home: This home was in a great location, just steps from the beach and with a great view. Beautifully decorated and furnished, spotlessly clean, and with so many thoughtful touches and amenities, we can’t recommend this home enough. My kids loved the convenience of the hot/cold outdoor shower; there’s a great spot to grill with a built in bar and picnic tables under the home, comfy captains chairs on the top deck made for a great place to sip a drink and people watch. Games and puzzles included which we al enjoyed, and we definitely made use of all of the food recommendations included in the guest book. Very responsive owners who made the entire process easy and seamless. Definitely 5 star!
Rated 5 out of 5.
We met our children and grandchildren at the Crystal Sands to make a new Thanksgiving memory. The check-in process was flawless and the house and surrounding area was so clean and … Read more
We met our children and grandchildren at the Crystal Sands to make a new Thanksgiving memory. The check-in process was flawless and the house and surrounding area was so clean and inviting. The beach was just a short walk away. We look forward to returning with extended family and rent all three houses!
Rated 4.67 out of 5.
Nice and clean.
Rated 5 out of 5.
Beautiful house. Everything was so clean and decorated adorable. Much appreciated during this Covid pandemic. Loved the kitchen and all its amenities. The master bathroom shower , … Read more
Beautiful house. Everything was so clean and decorated adorable. Much appreciated during this Covid pandemic. Loved the kitchen and all its amenities. The master bathroom shower , nice and big. Downstairs has a shower and picnic tables. Best of all very close to beach.
Rated 5 out of 5.
This home is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We could not stop gushing over how perfect this home is and it is even prettier in person! The location is amazing as we could hear and see the w… Read more
This home is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We could not stop gushing over how perfect this home is and it is even prettier in person! The location is amazing as we could hear and see the waves from our front deck, where we spent so much of our time enjoying the outdoors in the cozy furniture and cool shade. This is our second stay with Blue Wave and we are already planning the next! You will impress your guests with this home, guaranteed!