Beach House Information
Bedrooms: 2 (Master – King Size) (Bedroom #2 – Full, Bunk “Twin/Twin”)
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people (including children)
Nightly Minimum: 2 nights
Check In and Out Times: Check-In 3 p.m.. Check-out 11 a.m.
RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: Please note that this is NOT a party house. This home is intended for responsible adults and families only and should be respected as such. Take the time to read through and understand the house rules prior to booking.
Relax and enjoy the sounds of crashing waves, seagulls and the constant winds at the Gulf Breeze. It’s the perfect getaway with friends or family. The living room has comfortable seating and is great for enjoying each others company or watching your favorite movies or shows on the 43″ Television. The living-room offers an open living concept kitchen and dining space. Beautiful wood-like floors flow through out the house, perfect for those sandy toes. The master bedroom features a relaxing king sized bed with Television. The Master suite is large and offers a walk-in closet and a bathroom with a stand up shower. The second bedroom features a full sized bed and a twin/twin bunk beds with desk and Television.
The home is a short distance to the (vehicle accessible) beach, where you can enjoy a day full of fun in the sun! When you return there is an outdoor shower with hot and cold water to rinse off. The bar area under the house makes entertaining a pleasure, or sit outside on the furnished large upper deck and enjoy the gulf breeze. This home was recently updated with new furniture and amenities. Great for entertaining and family fun.
Hotel Occupancy Tax
Rate (Galveston County): 6%
Gulf Breeze Cleaning Fee: $150
Blue Wave Vacation Rentals partners with local professional cleaning providers to insure that these homes are properly reset, sanitized and fresh before you arrive. The cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation charge. The Cleaning Fee is a one time upfront payment. It’s the same amount whether you are staying the 2 night minimum, or an extended stay. This fee is also taxable in accordance with the Texas Comptroller.
Gulf Breeze Security Deposit: $200 (pre-authorization)
A full refund will be given if the booking is canceled prior to 30 days of the scheduled arrival check in date.
If the booking is canceled between 29 – 16 days prior to the scheduled arrival check in date, the security deposit amount will be forfeited, but money paid upfront will be refunded. All payments made will be forfeit if booking is canceled between 15 days of the scheduled arrival check in date and time.
Security checkups can and will occur to deter fraud. Guests that disregard this house rule will result in loss of all funds (including security deposit) as well as immediate termination of the booking.
- NO PARTIES, PROMS OR FAMILY REUNIONS – There are many other homes in Crystal Beach that will accommodate. Please respect our home.
- MINIMUM RENTAL AGE =  : Government ID is required to verify prior to check-in.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LIMIT =  : The maximum occupancy limit includes children and visiting guests and there should never be more than this amount of people on the property at any given time. Maximum Occupancy Limit is the Maximum amount of people occupying the property (including the grounds) at any given time. This has nothing to do with how many are staying/sleeping in the home. Bookings found to be over this limit will result in immediate termination of the booking loss of all funds (including security deposit). If this does not work for you, then feel free to move along. This has become a major issue with just about all rentals in the area.
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE LIMIT =  : Maximum Vehicle limit at any given time on the property is four . Trailers, Golf Carts, Side-by-sides each count as a vehicle. Tents, Campers, large trailers as well as cargo trailers are not permitted.
- PET POLICY: Sorry, but no pets of any kind are allowed on the property. This is strictly a pet allergen free home.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING: There is no smoking or vaping in the house or upstairs. Smoking/vaping is permitted downstairs only. Pick up all cigarette butts and disposable vapes
- NEIGHBORLY ETIQUETTE/NOISE: Please be respectful and reduce music/people volume outside between 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- OUTDOOR COOKING: No grilling/cooking on upper deck. This is a fire hazard and against a Galveston County ordinance. Charcoal grill is provided downstairs.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR FURNITURE: Do not take furniture outside or off property (Isn’t it sad that we have to add that…)
- USE OF KITCHEN: Use of kitchen require guests to clean and put away all kitchen items used (this is not covered in the the “cleaning fee”).
- AEROBIC TREATMENT SYSTEM: Coastal septic systems are delicate. Do Not flush any feminine products, diapers, baby wipes or wet wipes of any kind.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in is at 3 p.m. If the home is available earlier, we will reach out to notify you.
- DEPARTURE TIME: A firm Check-out time is at 11 a.m. on the scheduled day of your departure.
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Air Filter, Balcony, Barbecue, Board Games & Puzzles, Cable TV, Closet / Drawers, Coffee Maker, Cooking Basics - Pots & Pans - Oil - Salt & Pepper, Crockery and Cutlery, Dishwasher, DVD Player, First Aid Kit, Free parking, Free WiFi, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot Water, Iron, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave Oven, Outdoor Shower, Oven, Safe Box, Sea View, Smart TVs, Smoke Detector in every room, Stove, Toaster, Toilet Paper), Washer & Dryer, Water Kettle
- View: Obstructed Gulf View
- Size: 975ft²
- Bed Type: King, Full, Bunk (Twin/Twin)
- Categories: 2 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
Prices start at: $ 390 for 2 nights