Beach House Information
Bedroom 1: King bed w\private bath
Bedroom 2: Queen bed
Bedroom 3: 2 Bunk beds Twin/Twin
Maximum Occupancy: 8 people (including children)
Nightly Minimum: 2 nights
Check In and Out Times: Check-In 3 p.m.. Check-out 11 a.m.
RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY: Please note that this is NOT a party house. This home is intended for responsible adults and families only and should be respected as such. Take the time to read through and understand the house rules prior to booking.
This home is ready for your unforgettable beach experience. Sea Bliss was built in 2020 and features all the comforts of home. This 3 bedroom 2 bath beach house is just steps away from the beach in the Bluewater Subdivision. The home features a spacious open concept living, kitchen and dining area perfect for your getaway with friends and family. The kitchen is stocked with all you need and features a versatile coffee maker that can use grounds or pods. There is ample seating at the counter and as well as the dining table where you can enjoy meals or a night of playing games with the family. Sit back and relax on the comfortable sofa and watch a movie on the 55″ Smart TV with DIRECTV Satellite service after a long day at the beach. This home features a spacious master suite with an en suite bath featuring a large walk in shower, dual closets, and a built in safe for your valuables. Bedroom 2 has ample space and features a queen size bed and bedroom 3 consists of two sets of twin/twin bunk beds, a storage cabinet, and closet with built in shelving. All bedrooms include a Smart TV and luggage racks.
Sea Bliss is located on a beach access road making it easy to get to the beach. After your day at the beach we offer a place to shake the sand off with a quick warm rinse in the outdoor shower featuring hot/cold water. The home features an area underneath the house with a charcoal grill, bar and two picnic tables for enjoying your meal and the breeze from the Gulf while having privacy from neighbors. The large covered upper deck makes sitting and enjoying the views and sounds of the waves relaxing and the perfect way to end any day at the beach.
This home is located next to two of our other vacation rentals, “Crystal Sands” and “Blue Water Escape” making this the perfect home for families that may want to vacation together and not stay together.
Address for the Sea Bliss
851 O’Neal Rd, Crystal Beach, TX 77650
Hotel Occupancy Tax
Rate (Galveston County): 6%
Sea Bliss Cleaning Fee: $165
Blue Wave Vacation Rentals partners with local professional cleaning providers to insure that these homes are properly reset, cleaned, sanitized and fresh before you arrive. The cleaning fee is in addition to the accommodation charge. The Cleaning Fee is a one time upfront payment. It’s the same amount whether you are staying the 2 night minimum, or an extended stay. This fee is also taxable in accordance with the Texas Comptroller.
Crystal Sands Security Deposit: $250 (pre-authorization)
A full refund will be given if the booking is canceled prior to 30 days of the scheduled arrival check in date.
If the booking is canceled between 29 – 16 days prior to the scheduled arrival check in date, the security deposit amount will be forfeited, but money paid upfront will be refunded. All payments made will be forfeit if booking is canceled between 15 days of the scheduled arrival check in date and time.
Security checkups can and will occur to deter fraud. Guests that disregard this house rule will result in loss of all funds (including security deposit) as well as immediate termination of the booking.
- NO PARTIES, PROMS OR FAMILY REUNIONS – There are many other homes in Crystal Beach that will accommodate. Please respect our home.
- MINIMUM RENTAL AGE =  : Government ID is required to verify prior to check-in.
- RENTAL AGREEMENT SIGNATURE REQUIRED : Sea Bliss – Sample Rental Agreement
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LIMIT =  : The maximum occupancy limit includes children and visiting guests and there should never be more than this amount of people on the property at any given time. Maximum Occupancy Limit is the Maximum amount of people occupying the property (including the grounds) at any given time. This has nothing to do with how many are staying/sleeping in the home. Bookings found to be over this limit will result in immediate termination of the booking loss of all funds (including security deposit). If this does not work for you, then feel free to move along. This has become a major issue with just about all rentals in the area.
- MAXIMUM VEHICLE LIMIT =  : Maximum Vehicle limit at any given time on the property is four . Trailers, Golf Carts, Side-by-sides each count as a vehicle. Tents, Campers, large trailers as well as cargo trailers are not permitted.
- PET POLICY: Sorry, but no pets of any kind are allowed on the property. This is strictly a pet allergen free home.
- NO SMOKING/VAPING: There is no smoking or vaping in the house or upstairs. Smoking/vaping is permitted downstairs only. Pick up all cigarette butts and disposable vapes
- NEIGHBORLY ETIQUETTE/NOISE: Blue Wave Vacation Rentals reputation with the neighbors is important to us. Please be respectful and reduce music/people volume outside (especially between the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m).
- OUTDOOR COOKING: No grilling/cooking on upper deck. This is a fire hazard and against a Galveston County ordinance. Charcoal grill is provided downstairs.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR FURNITURE: Do not take furniture outside or off property (Isn’t it sad that we have to add that…)
- USE OF KITCHEN: Use of kitchen require guests to clean and put away all kitchen items used (this is not covered in the the “cleaning fee”).
- AEROBIC TREATMENT SYSTEM: Coastal septic systems are delicate. Do Not flush any feminine products, diapers, baby wipes or wet wipes of any kind.
- ARRIVAL TIME: Check-in is at 3 p.m. If the home is available earlier, we will reach out to notify you.
- DEPARTURE TIME: A firm Check-out time is at 11 a.m. on the scheduled day of your departure.
Virtual Tour of the Sea Bliss
- Guests: 8
- Amenities: Air conditioning, Air Filter, Balcony, Barbecue, Bed Sheets, Board Games & Puzzles, Cable TV, Closet / Drawers, Coffee Maker, Cooking Basics - Pots & Pans - Oil - Salt & Pepper, Crockery and Cutlery, Dining area, Dishwasher, DVD Player, First Aid Kit, Flat-screen TV, Free parking, Free WiFi, Fridge, Hair Dryer, Hangers, Heating, Hot Water, Iron, Kitchen, Linens Provided, Microwave Oven, Outdoor Shower, Oven, Safe Box, Sea View, Shampoo, Smart TVs, Smoke Detector in every room, Soap, Stove, Toaster, Washer & Dryer, Water Kettle
- View: Beach View
- Size: 1333ft²
- Bed Type: 1 King, 1 Queen, 2x Twin/Twin Bunk Beds
- Categories: 3 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
Prices start at: $ 454 for 2 nights
Rated 5 out of 5.
We had an amazing time! House had everything we needed to cook and grill minus the food and charcoal of course. Steps from the beach made it easy to enjoy our day there. Jerry was … Read more
We had an amazing time! House had everything we needed to cook and grill minus the food and charcoal of course. Steps from the beach made it easy to enjoy our day there. Jerry was easy to communicate with and answered all our questions!
Rated 5 out of 5.
This place was great! Beautiful, clean, close to the beach. Plenty of space and good views.